*PAST EVENT* (BC) Evening Snowshoe Tour January 2022
Sponsored by Merrell Canada
This event is for BIPOC living in Vancouver, BC, Canada area. While we love our allies, this event is created to give a chance to BIPOC members to try new sports.
The Twilight Snowshoe Tour is a magical evening experience that you won’t soon forget! Be prepared to experience the mountain at night with a knowledgeable guide exploring the beautiful trails of Mount Seymour!
Bring your own lamp or carry one of ours!
Suitable for all ability levels.
- Snowshoe guide
- Snowshoe rental and trail pass
- Hot chocolate served after the tour
Tour Duration: 2 hours
Please meet at the Snowshoe Centre at Mount Seymour at 6:00pm
What you’ll need to bring/wear – check weather before the event:
- Ideally waterproof outerwear (pants/jacket) – weather dependent
- Warm layers
- Footwear: waterproof winter boots with thick soles and rubber or leather uppers are ideal, but sturdy waterproof leather hiking boots can also work
- Small backpack with water, a snack or anything else you might need to hold or layers you don’t need if you’re too warm
- Optional: headlamp
Information about Mt. Seymour’s COVID-19 policies: https://mtseymour.ca/covid-19-winter-protocols
This event takes place on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
January 21, 2022
6:30-8:30pm - arrive at 6:00pm
Snowshoe Centre, Mount Seymour
Become a member and join us on our next adventure.Learn More