*PAST EVENT* (BC) Ziplining in Whistler – Friday June 17th
Join us for a fun 2.5 – 3 hour zipline tour in Whistler, hosted by Ziptrek Ecotours! This will be their “Eagle Tour”, and more details can be found on their website:
No previous experience is required for this event.
Please do not buy for groups of more than 2 people. Only 15 spots total. Give other folks a chance to participate.
If you went ziplining last year with us, please let new folks to experience this attraction.
IMPORTANT: Ziptrek’s minimum weight requirement is 55lbs/25kgs (Bear Tour) to a maximum of 275lbs/125kgs (All Tours)
– This event will be in Whistler, BC and will take place rain or shine.
– You will have to organize your own drive or commute.
– Limited storage is available. Please leave your belongings elsewhere if possible.
– Cameras and cell phones are permitted on tour provided they can be secured to your person in a zip pocket or with a lanyard.
– Ziptrek is not responsible for any lost items.
– If the event is canceled by the organizers, full refunds will be issued.
- Dress for the weather in clothes that will be comfortable for the activity.
- Pack as if you would for a spring hike – with layers to keep you warm/dry. June can still be quite cold in Whistler!
- Wear closed-toed shoes. Sandals/flip-flops etc. are not permitted on the course.
- A non-cotton toque if it’s chilly.
- Water bottle and snacks.
When & Where to Meet:
Check-In Time: 15 minutes prior to your departure time depending on the time-slot you choose
Check-in Location: Ziptrek Outfitting Base, located at the base of Excalibur Gondola in Whistler Village, opposite the Dubh Linn Gate Pub (Whistler Village). There is no parking at this location.
Public parking is available in the Whistler Day Lots (1-5)
Please keep an eye on your email inbox the day before the event for any additional information we may send. We can try to organize carpool, but do not rely on it and try to plan your own commute.
This event is taking place on the unceded territories of the Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) and Lilwat7úl (Lil’wat) Nations.
Become a member and join us on our next adventure.Learn More